The line between in-store and online experiences continues to blur.
When a customer is in a store and appears to need help, a salesperson will approach the customer and provide personalized help, trying to sell at the highest possible value. The seller uses all the information he can get:
- What product is the customer looking for?
- Is the customer having trouble finding a product?
- Is he trying to compare products?
- Does the customer seem frustrated?
- Is he walking towards the exit?
- Is it a regular customer?
Based on this information, along with the expected value of the transaction, the seller will provide the appropriate type and level of assistance.
Digital Customer Care Company enables e-commerce managers and online shop owners to mimic the same process within the online sales process. In fact, by outsourcing live chat to sales and e-commerce chat specialists, our clients can do a much better and efficient job.
Digital Customer Care Company enables customers to significantly increase their e-commerce results. Customers usually achieve:
- a 20% increase in online sales;
- a 35% increase in average order value through cross-sells and upsells;
- fewer cart abandonments;
- increases in repeat sales.
We work in these industries:
- Travel & Hospitality;
- Comparison sites;